Heyy Tasty Explorers!!! What be up? ;) Ever wondered what TEMPLE RUN teaches you? Have a look...
- When a monster is after you, run for your life! :P
- You gotta jump, turn, watch your head and "keep running"!
- There's no stopping in life! :D Keep moving in the forward direction!
- There's no option of even running (backwards) on the path you've already traversed in, in Temple Run. Because it's not possible to go back in time and redo what you did; moreover even if you go back there's this monstrous beast (even in the form of thoughts) which will eat you away! *nom nom nom* ;) :) :O
- While running if you have your eyes only on the money, you'll lose sight of your path; fall off a cliff and eventually die! :P Mind the gap! ;)
- Life offers you sudden and sharp turns and bends. Watch it pal! B-)
- You always gotta stick to the path, and get rid of the distractions in order to run an effective maximum distance.
- Life sometimes appreciates you when you do a commendable job! Collecting power-ups and other spawns is like getting compliments, perks and the "pat-on-the-backs" when you do a good job! :D
- There are daily challenges, there are weekly challenges! But hey, everyday is a challenge right? :)
- SOS! SOS!! SOS!!!! When you are in trouble, do ask for help! Green diamonds serve the same purpose!
- When you get a magnet you attract all the coins effortlessly! Well, in life, make sure you attract the good stuff effortlessly! :) :) Money is good. Use it in a good way for worthwhile stuff! :D
- And most importantly; now, the next time you play Temple Run, relate to my findings but don't forget to enjoyyyy the game!
- Last, but not the least; the idea is to break your previous highest score right? Similarly, you always gotta try and be better than your previous self, everyday! :) :) :)
Cheers! :) Keep running, you tasty explorer!!!! :D :D